« Home | drop it like its hot » | hey hey hey hey » | its going to be hard. » | look at those lips. » | take time to think. » | come on, girl. » | "gostan gostan" » | stagnant.no courage? » | You're my source of motivation. » | hello people.school's getting better now since we'... »


my new love<3!

anyway, only me carey and andy went for today's tuition, because shawn has got something on and weeyong wants to sleep! haha. we went to play pool after tuition at lot 1. an hour's game(:

how to do EOM can anyone teach me?!?! i dont even know like how to evaluate. and chinese oral's tomorrow. but i guess that one is okay, just have to talk normally and talk alot. haha.

ACJC dance concert in 4 days and holidays/camp in 5 days! =)

About me

  • karen!
  • ACJC
    swimming
    karenlct_607@hotmail.com
  • talk to me here!
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets.